Affordable Heating Repair Service in Waddell, AZ
A Quality HVAC provides fast and reliable heating repairs, maintenance, and furnace installations in the greater Waddell area. At A Quality HVAC, we offer straight-forward pricing sheets before completing any job - and we stick to them, so you know exactly what to expect before you pay. Our phones are answered by a live operator 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide scheduling and service whenever you need it!
For over 22 years, we've been a local, family-owned and operated business serving our community with a commitment to 100% satisfaction in every job we perform. Our experienced technicians have completed rigorous training to complete your heating repair and can service any brand of heating equipment. We pride ourselves in employing the most knowledgeable HVAC service professionals available. When you choose A Quality HVAC for your heating services, we guarantee you'll be in good hands!
Our Training, Experience & Qualifications are Second-to-None in the Industry!
- All Trade School Graduates
- E.P.A. Certified (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Registered with the 'Arizona Registrar of Contractors'
- N.A.T.E Certified (North American Technician Excellence)
- Trained in all Brands of Equipment
- APS Certified Contractors (Applied Product Solutions)
- Licensed, Bonded and Insured HVAC & Electrical Contractors
Waddell's Leader in Furnace Repair Service & Regular Maintenance
Without proper regular heating maintenance and service, your furnace can't provide the dependable comfort you need. Our technicians are trained to service and repair all major brands of furnaces, whether we installed them or not.
With our StraightForward Pricing® promise, you will know exactly what the final cost will be and have the opportunity to approve any work before it's completed. Our friendly and highly experienced technicians will never up-sell, add additional costs, or make unnecessary repairs.
Our Simple Furnace Diagnostic Process
- Today's Symptoms -- You describe to us your challenges and symptoms
- System Diagnosis -- We will diagnose your entire system and find the solution
- Sharing What We Find -- We will explain what we found during the system diagnosis.
- Your Options & Straightforward Pricing® -- We will provide you with options and give you no-hassle, StraightForward Pricing®
- Industry Best Guarantees -- Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed
- Select Your Solution -- You authorize any work before it is performed
- Get the Job Done Right -- We will get to work solving your system challenges and clean up afterwards
- Paperwork & Investment -- Lastly, we will complete all necessary paperwork
When it comes to maintaining your furnace at peak efficiency, regular maintenance is essential - not only for keeping you comfortable, but also to save you money and protect you from hazards. We believe in a pro-active approach to maintaining your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems, so we offer customized maintenance programs which allow us to catch any potential threats before they lead to costly damages. A Quality HVAC can perform thorough assessments of your system and encourage you to save money on air conditioning service with our club membership program!
- Regular maintenance and careful inspection of your system every year
- Guaranteed appointment times
- Free additional services
- Discounts and, in some cases, free repairs
- Unused dues can be applied towards special services or even a completely new system
As a Club Member, You Are Guaranteed:
- Appointments within 24 hours
- 2 complimentary precision tune-ups
- 10% discount on IAQ products
- $19.95 diagnostic service fee
- 20% discount on repairs
Price: $10.95 per month (only 37 cents per day!)
We service all makes and models of residential heating systems. Our technicians will educate you on all the advantages of a new high-efficiency system that could significantly reduce your utility costs and even qualify you for tax deductions and utility rebates. Our standards for technician excellence go above and beyond other local competitors. Our technicians are required to be trade school graduates trained in all makes and brands of equipment, in addition to being background-checked, registered contractors, EPA, and NATE certified. This ensures that when you choose A Quality HVAC, you're always in good hands!
Our Installation Guarantees Include:
We guarantee that the system(s) we have installed in your home will heat or cool your home as we have stated. If the temperature range we have promised is not achieved, we will upgrade or replace the system at no charge.
Property Protection Guarantee
All of your property - such as lawns, shrubbery, carpeting, floors, walls, and furniture is protected. Damaged property will be replaced or repaired. Protective shoe covers and hall runners will be used in all traffic areas.
$500 "No-Frustration" Guarantee
If your furnace or air conditioner/heat pump fails to heat or cool your home during the first year, we will fix it at no charge, including parts and labor. If the system cannot be fixed within 48 hours, we will also write you a check for $500 for your frustration and aggravation.
Parts & Labor Guarantee
Many of our systems come with 10-year parts and 10-year labor guarantees. This means that all parts and labor are covered during the event of a breakdown of the system or a part failure. This does not include maintenance-related problems. The manufacturers of furnaces and air conditioners may void this warranty without proper annual maintenance.
"Integrity is the reason I've used A Quality HVAC for over 10 years. Having owned multiple rental homes as well as my own home, I have met a lot of service people. Most are utilized once or twice and then there is reason to find a replacement. However, when it comes to heating and cooling, I have not used a single other vendor since my first dealing with Clint at A Quality - and I've always been happy to pay them for their service. A Quality is fair, trustworthy and dependable (if they say they are going to be there at 8am - they will be there). To me that equals Integrity and that has made me a loyal customer." Bill W.
"A Quality HVAC was such a pleasure to work with. I called first thing on a Monday morning and they were so accommodating to us. They had someone out to our house promptly and their customer service was impeccable. They were upfront, honest and so personable. I'd highly recommend this company to anyone and will continue to use them in the future." Megan E.
Call A Quality HVAC today for all your residential heating needs!